#1 Motka Cooper7 04/08/2018 - 12:11

Motka Cooper
  • Świeżak

POPULAR

Why there is no English language in the server
We want a city for those who speak English and want jobs and factions
I frankly love the servant and I do not want to leave him because of jealousy
Appeal to the owner of the server Add to us city
I do not want to leave the server I loved it  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  >.<  :bow:  :bow:  :bow:

------------------------------------------------------------
But if you want ideas for the new city I will give you

A.. We operate a special barrier between the two cities
B.. special police Las Vegas
C..The bands of Las Vegas
D...Las Vegas Hospital
F...Business Las Vegas If not a large number can be integrated Englishmen with Los Santos

#2 * STANDARD KACPER152 04/08/2018 - 14:05

STANDARD KACPER
  • Gracz

As first, I've to show you, that you're only one English player of this server, so nobody can't help you, the best way to continue is just change server, where is used english language (or learn Polish, and stay with us :P)

#3 Aitero36 04/08/2018 - 15:06

Aitero
  • Gracz

As first, I've to show you, that you're only one English player of this server, so nobody can't help you, the best way to continue is just change server, where is used english language (or learn Polish, and stay with us :P)

I guess he's not the only foreigner here. U gotta wait @Motka Cooper for the international city and in your case @KacperOnDrugs- to stay shut or be humble answering here again, imho :rolleyes:

Edited by Aitero, 04/08/2018 - 15:06.

#4 * STANDARD KACPER152 04/08/2018 - 22:10

STANDARD KACPER
  • Gracz

I guess he's not the only foreigner here. U gotta wait @Motka Cooper for the international city and in your case @KacperOnDrugs- to stay shut or be humble answering here again, imho :rolleyes:

C-A-L-M-L-Y, please..  :s

you did not understand what I meant..  :P

Edited by KacperOnDrugs, 04/08/2018 - 22:12.

#5 Mintaz 117 09/08/2018 - 05:59

Mintaz
  • Gracz

You have to wait for the international city like everyone else - since 2013

#6 Ziomek biznesmen75 09/08/2018 - 15:52

Ziomek biznesmen
  • Gracz

You have to wait for the international city like everyone else - since 2013

Yess.. The sad truth.  :|

#7 FlajBabyFlaj1 20/08/2018 - 01:50

FlajBabyFlaj
  • Gracz

yes and yes 

#8 Kindereq 1 22/12/2018 - 00:52

Kindereq
  • Zbanowani

no and no xD 

#9 celes -2 26/12/2018 - 19:18

celes
  • Gracz

The one of problem is it, that there are not so much people, who want to play in the foreign language (i mean english). Now, it is certainly unprofitable to create the english part of map (Las Venturas). It is could be able to make if a lot of people will be takers to make their own city or something like that. Scripting is not a simple thing, so scriptes would have to spend hundreds of hours to make a working script.

#10 Pytelsky137 29/12/2018 - 23:48

Pytelsky
  • Gracz

The one of problem is it, that there are not so much people, who want to play in the foreign language (i mean english). Now, it is certainly unprofitable to create the english part of map (Las Venturas). It is could be able to make if a lot of people will be takers to make their own city or something like that. Scripting is not a simple thing, so scriptes would have to spend hundreds of hours to make a working script.

Well, it looks like script is ready for bilingual server - translations have been done in 2015, so implementing that on live system wouldn't require a lot of resources. I think that the main issue here is with marketing, as players from different countries are not expecting the same stuff as we have here (just compare Polish and English RP servers, we are at least few years ahead).

#11 Lujekk-1 09/02/2019 - 12:07

Lujekk
  • Świeżak

Haha, yes. Actually he's not is a net4game - international server. :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic