Skocz do zawartości

• Zaloguj korzystając z Facebooka      Logowanie »   
  • Rejestracja »
  • Co nowego?

net4game

Największy polski serwer RolePlay w GTA: San Andreas Multiplayer

Zdjęcie
* * * * * 1 głosy

[GUIDE FOR NEW PLAYERS] DON'T REALLY SURE HOW TO START A GAME? RULES? HAVE A GOOD START, AND PRESENT YOUR SELF HOW GOOD YOU POSSIBLY CAN.

• Please log in to reply
58 odpowiedzi w tym temacie

#1 Greek1730 25/07/2014 - 20:49

Greek
  • Gracz

Popularny

Hi Guys! my name is Bart I'm living in United Kingdom for nearly two years. I'm really exicted and is good to hear that a place called Fort Carston is designed for people who can in some way speak english I thought if i would make an guide for new people who just starting a game on net4game also help them in someways, like answering a questions and getting a knowladge on roleplay, that would be extremly helpful, so here I am - I've been doing that for few days, hoping that be useful for everyone - enjoy it and have fun!

9gVymZp.png

@I'm happy to answer any questions in any time - and give you a lesson during the game for free, cause i'm that good and kind. Just text me saying you want to learn more during the game, and i will text you back letting you know when i got time to do it - cheers.

STEP BY STEP.......

§1 - The first contact with the server, what's the next step?

So firstly after you create your own character, you should brightly think about who you wanna be. In this stage I mean how you want to lead your character, that can be a Police Man, maybe a gangster, bussines man or someone that want to live without exciment and have a poor live - that's up to you to be honest you are the person who want be a star  in RolePlay, which im quite happy to help how good i possibly can.

§2 - Accommodation at the hotel, shortly after arriving to Fort Carston.

The next step is to accommodation at the hotel. It's helps you keeping your staff safe in this stage i mean you are able to use a vehicle and and have your own spawn.

§3 - Buy your first phone, keep in touch with friends and your family.

In this case, we avoid the OOC (out of character) game the phone is quite needed in the game IC (in character) - keep in touch with friends, family or even have a call for help when something happend, in this case the mobile lounges/shops can be found on the outskirts of San Andreas.

§4 - Get your first money in one of the businesses on the outskirts of San Andreas.

You got almost everything, how you know you have to earn the first many to your pocket to be able for next steps like buying a car, bike or even ask someone if he want's to go restaurant with you, pay bills for your other half which certainly encounter soon which seems really funny, cause nearly everyone want's to be in relationship and you have to pay for things, everyone knows that. There are some businesses on the outskirts of San Andreas, where you can ask for job you have to simply present your Role Play game to them how good you possibly can, have a word in front of a person who is engaged in recruiting and present your self in good way.

§5 - Manufacturing your first papers in the office/Government like- driver's license, pasport.

Documents are one of the most necessary things during the game RolePlay, are useful can be said at every step, for example, to talk about the work, creating or buying a building. Manufacturing is not so complicated, just go to the Government - and tell them what you want.

§6 - Group chat, with your business mates. 

One of the deepest valleys in which players are most often punished for lack for culture by Game-masters - writing in the chat business concerns only OOC game - I mean the things that you do every day in normal life - not in the game, you can ask them for something equal, or something that you don't quite sure with. 

§7 - Free hand, left everything for you.

Now is the time after creating your own character you have to choose where you want to play and enjoy the game together with the community from the server - most people choose to play at the side of a criminal organization, most of the more experienced players have also selected a official group such as the Police Department to be honest everything is up to you, depends what type of person you are. I hope that you will have a good start with my quide, and present your self in good way - GOOD LUCK.

RULES

NjZiaQt.jpg

§1 - Metagaming

In role-playing games, metagaming is an "out of character" action where a player's character makes use of knowledge that the player is aware of but that the character is not meant to be aware of. Metagaming while taking part in relatively competitive games, or those with a more serious tone, is typically not well received, because a character played by a metagamer does not act in a way that reflects the character's in-game experiences and back-story.

EX:ZigjaMR.jpg

Adjusting a character's actions based on foreknowledge of the long-term intentions of the gamemaster.

Gaining knowledge from Out-Of Character.

Using knowledge from a previously played or dead character.

Using certain types of attack or defense based on the strengths and weaknesses of an opponent that the player's character is unaware of.

Acting on any knowledge that the character is not aware of (such as creating gunpowder in a Dark Ages or Middle Ages setting).

Adjusting a character's behavior towards other player characters based on real-life relationships with other players.

§2 - PowerGaming

Powergaming is a style of interacting with games or game-like systems with the aim of maximising progress towards a specific goal, to the exclusion of other considerations such as (in video games, boardgames, and roleplaying games) storytelling, atmosphere and camaraderie. Due to its focus on the letter of the rules over the spirit of the rules, it is often seen as unsporting, un-fun, or unsociable. This behaviour is most often found in games with a wide range of game features, lengthy campaigns or prize tournaments such as role-playing, massively multiplayer or collectible games.

§3 - OOC/IC

IC (in character), means the things that relate to you when you are playing the role you have chosen.

EX: V21b1cV.jpg

OOC (Out of character) means the things that relate to the person at the keyboard. In other words, things that relate to your real life, as opposed to your character's life.

EX: O0hwraC.jpg

It's important to take a step back and try to remember that in Crossroads, we are playing roles which may or may not bear any relationship with our real lives.

@HAVE FUN, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEAS ASK.

Użytkownik Greek edytował ten post 02/04/2015 - 18:54

• Do góry

#2 Rangy7979 25/07/2014 - 21:03

Rangy
  • Gracz

Popularny

Great tutorial for new coming players! 

• Do góry

#3 Greek1730 25/07/2014 - 21:06

Greek
  • Gracz

Popularny

Great tutorial for new coming players! 

Is extraordinarily cool to hear that from you, cheers buddy.

• Do góry

#4 DesoPL2 25/07/2014 - 22:03

DesoPL
  • Gracz

Good Tutorial :)

• Do góry

#5 Greek1730 25/07/2014 - 22:14

Greek
  • Gracz

Good Tutorial :)

How kind, thanks ;)

• Do góry

#6 Lyshitski 196 25/07/2014 - 22:43

Lyshitski
  • Gracz

Good job! :P

• Do góry

#7 W1zKhalifa16 25/07/2014 - 23:04

W1zKhalifa
  • Gracz
Very good although the red bit where it says 'won't' I think it should be 'want' ;)
  • Do góry

#8 Greek1730 25/07/2014 - 23:18

Greek
  • Gracz

Very good although the red bit where it says 'won't' I think it should be 'want' ;)

small mistake, to be honest ''wan't'' and ''want'' means the same, in old english they used word like ''wan't'' but anyway thanks i corrected. 

Good job! :P

Thanks, nice to hear that.

Oh, think that you should use small letters in the theme. ;)

Oh, be more specific buddy. 

• Do góry

#9 V0LT 326 26/07/2014 - 00:27

V0LT
  • Gracz
Really useful for foreign players, very nice job mate. Keep it up! :) You have my rep.

OOC (Out of character) means the things that relate to the person at the keyboard. In other words, things that relate to your real life, as opposed to your character's life.

EX: O0hwraC.jpg

It's important to take a step back and try to remember that in Crossroads, we are playing roles which may or may not bear any relationship with our real lives.

@HAVE FUN, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEAS ASK.

You could write this issue from the screen in the OOC chat (.text) someone might confuse and write OOC in IC chat by pressing T and say, you know what I mean?

Użytkownik V0LT edytował ten post 26/07/2014 - 00:21

• Do góry

#10 Greek1730 26/07/2014 - 10:03

Greek
  • Gracz

Really useful for foreign players, very nice job mate. Keep it up! :) You have my rep.

You could write this issue from the screen in the OOC chat (.text) someone might confuse and write OOC in IC chat by pressing T and say, you know what I mean?

Good idea i will changed when i got some time, thanks.

• Do góry

#11 Malyy Boyevik 517 26/07/2014 - 10:37

Malyy Boyevik
  • Gracz

Ouuu.. really great job!

• Do góry

#12 Greek1730 26/07/2014 - 10:39

Greek
  • Gracz

Ouuu.. really great job!

Thank you, nice to hear that from you.

• Do góry

#13 Meritt1807 26/07/2014 - 10:46

Meritt
  • Gracz

Yeah, it's very good tutorial for new players. :)

• Do góry

#14 Greek1730 26/07/2014 - 11:11

Greek
  • Gracz

Yeah, it's very good tutorial for new players. :)

Cheers buddy.

• Do góry

#15 GreenCube131 26/07/2014 - 11:16

GreenCube
  • Gracz

Good guide, dude! I hope that it will help new players :)

• Do góry

#16 VersicoloR34 26/07/2014 - 12:25

VersicoloR
  • Gracz

Good Job.

• Do góry

#17 Greek1730 26/07/2014 - 12:33

Greek
  • Gracz

Good guide, dude! I hope that it will help new players :)

I'm hundred percent sure it will, if not i'm always happy to help them during the game.

Good Job.

Thank you, i hope you like it.

• Do góry

#18 devPie5 26/07/2014 - 13:15

devPie
  • Gracz
Good job, i think that this guide can be very helpful for new players.
  • Do góry

#19 Greek1730 26/07/2014 - 14:35

Greek
  • Gracz

Good job, i think that this guide can be very helpful for new players.

Thanks I also offered them some lessons during the game, so i hope they gonna used it. 

• Do góry

#20 Karol1290 26/07/2014 - 14:47

Karol
  • Gracz

I can say only four words about it: this is totally awesome. In the future your guide will be very helpful for new players. Good job!  B)

• Do góry

#21 Greek1730 26/07/2014 - 14:51

Greek
  • Gracz

Popularny

I can say only four words about it: this is totally awesome. In the future your guide will be very helpful for new players. Good job!  B)

I'm really happy that everyone found my guide useful, and overall i think that to hear something like that from person like you it's make me more proud and happy - how you can see i offered them extra help during the game I hope they gonna use it and thanks for that kind things, buddy - in future i'm hundred percent sure i'm gonna make some more guides. 

• Do góry

#22 * xSoNy312 26/07/2014 - 17:36

xSoNy
  • Gracz

Great for new :) Good Job !!

• Do góry

#23 Greek1730 26/07/2014 - 17:37

Greek
  • Gracz

Popularny

Great for new :) Good Job !!

Thanks, for that kind.

• Do góry

#24 MK4L17 26/07/2014 - 23:01

MK4L
  • Gracz

Really good job ;)

• Do góry

#25 Pixos De Blood2346 27/07/2014 - 10:39

Pixos De Blood2
  • Gracz

:hyper: 
Almost had boner while reading. Pretty good job!

• Do góry

#26 Greek1730 27/07/2014 - 10:55

Greek
  • Gracz

:hyper: 
Almost had boner while reading. Pretty good job!

Good to hear that you like my guide that much, thanks buddy. 

• Do góry

#27 jizzy211553 27/07/2014 - 11:24

jizzy2115
  • Gracz

Verry good. ^_^

• Do góry

#28 Greek1730 27/07/2014 - 11:32

Greek
  • Gracz

Verry good. ^_^

Thanks, i hope you enjoy it.

• Do góry

#29 invictus56339 29/07/2014 - 21:07

invictus56
  • Gracz

Good job - But i still didn't see a players from other country :(

• Do góry

#30 GUCCI LARS554 30/07/2014 - 22:49

GUCCI LARS
  • Gracz

Good work, mate. :D I hope the players from other states will not come very fast -  this is very sad. Playing with people from UK or USA or others will very exciting.

Użytkownik Laars edytował ten post 30/07/2014 - 22:53

• Do góry

#31 Mercader109 07/08/2014 - 10:03

Mercader
  • Gracz

Nice, a simple guide for a fresh players. Good job!

• Do góry

#32 Greek1730 07/08/2014 - 10:06

Greek
  • Gracz

Nice, a simple guide for a fresh players. Good job!

Thanks  :thumbsup:

Good work, mate. :D I hope the players from other states will not come very fast -  this is very sad. Playing with people from UK or USA or others will very exciting.

It would be really exciting and I think that will happend soon, thanks ;)

• Do góry

#33 Króliczek bojowy269 11/08/2014 - 13:30

Króliczek bojowy
  • Gracz

This is very good for new player :)

• Do góry

#34 Greek1730 11/08/2014 - 16:08

Greek
  • Gracz

This is very good for new player :)

Thank you.

• Do góry

#35 HikariYami 4 15/08/2014 - 21:13

HikariYami
  • Gracz

Fort Carson? Wasn't Las Ventruas supposed to be city for english language players? Anyway, good job.

Użytkownik HikariYami edytował ten post 15/08/2014 - 21:15

• Do góry

#36 SNAP IT NICE183 16/08/2014 - 13:44

SNAP IT NICE
  • Gracz

Great job!

• Do góry

#37 _Scooby 382 18/08/2014 - 01:50

_Scooby
  • Gracz

I think this guide will help new players.

• Do góry

#38 ZnajdzNaMnieBata261 20/08/2014 - 09:02

ZnajdzNaMnieBata
  • Gracz

A good job. Just wait for the effects of the hard and arduous work. I wish you good luck!

• Do góry

#39 ProcenT_włamanie4 22/08/2014 - 13:48

ProcenT_włamanie
  • Gracz

Ain't anything special. 

• Do góry

#40 The Peacemaker 77 23/08/2014 - 09:17

The Peacemaker
  • Gracz

Ain't anything special. 

Well, its a tutorial for new players, what do you expect? some highly advanced tutorial on everything?  :logik:

• Do góry

Użytkownicy przeglądający ten temat: 0

0 użytkowników, 0 gości, 0 anonimowych