Photo
* * * * - 25 votes

We need businessmen who speak English.

• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

License2 26/11/2013 - 00:22

License
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any):No I don't own any business.
Previously owned businesses:I didn't had aany business.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:I haven't got any business yet.But I managed drive school.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I didn't have business.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?:I would chose drive school or Gym or Car Dealer.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?:If the first type is not avilable then I would choose Gym or Car Dealer.
How well do you speak English?:My speak English is very very brilaint.
Can your character afford a building?:It depends how much de building cost.
Do you need help with the interior?:No I don't.

Kone2597 02/12/2013 - 19:32

Kone
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): None at the moment.
Previously owned businesses: A few, highly succeed with my best effort was pharmacy.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Depends on the day of the week. If it was weekend, we did our best to work things out. Doing a parcel thing took us whole night, but it was worth it. I, as a part of a team, was always around the business, whenever the pharmacy needed me I was there to help and do the actual job.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Suspended game. The business had to be deleted.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Anything there will be a need for. Almost every business suits my interests.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: n/a
How well do you speak English?: I am a native speaker. I live and grew up in country where English is their first language. I not only enjoy speaking and writing in English, but also love to learn and use the new words. I focus on English as it was my first therefore I give my best when using it.
Can your character afford a building?: I can make it.
Do you need help with the interior?: No problem for me to spend some time on building my own interior, however as a matter of fact I found it easier than I expected.

kulpeey 2684 26/12/2013 - 14:02

kulpeey
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Madlife Gym.
Previously owned businesses: Madlife Gym is probably the most successful business i own, I have a few gyms around the city mainly in the South Central region.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I spend most of the time managing my business making sure the stocks are up to date, also I'm making sure that there's always someone within the gym that can provide the service someone needs.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I haven't sold my business yet, It's not making the best money at the moment because of it's locations, however it makes enough for me to breakeven.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I would like to run a gym there, simply because that's the sort of business I had most success with in the Los Santos region.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: n/a
How well do you speak English?: I speak English perfectly, I've lived in Scotland for over 10 years and English is the native language here therefore I have no trouble with the language what so ever.
Can your character afford a building?: Yes, my character can afford a building.
Do you need help with the interior?: I've built quite a few interiors before, so there won't be any problem with me building my own interior.

Edited by Madlife, 26/12/2013 - 14:03.

Mickey Mouse Mob 160 27/12/2013 - 02:48

Mickey Mouse Mob
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): None, but I had plans to open a restaurant / gym with my friend.
Previously owned businesses: None, I was only associate director in Elemental Gym.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: As director over 2 hours a day, all the time I was looking on new people and helping them.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I didn't own any business, but I stopped playing and managing Gym because I had so much things to learn in school, now I'm free and have 3 hours or more for a day.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I thought about gym and it's perhaps the best decision, I was director for month and I know all about that.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: It'll be restaurant or car dealer.
How well do you speak English?: I learn English since 6 years so I think that it's enough to talk fluently. I remember 1 situation when someone from Czech Republic came to Bel Visto Restaurant (near gas station) and I was talking with him about 15 minutes without any problems, but GM came to us and helped him to understand what's RolePlay, how we play on that etc.
Can your character afford a building?: It depends from a price of the building.
Do you need help with the interior?: I haven't made any interior before so I want to try to make my own, but if it will be bad I will need help.

GerbaPL-4 16/03/2014 - 11:36

GerbaPL
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): No I don't have a business
Previously owned businesses: I was only a worker in a few companies, but i didn't have my own business.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Zero, but i want my first time.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I didn't have it even, so i didn't sell it.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: A car dealer would be interesting option for me.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: A mobile company.
How well do you speak English?: I'm a citizen of Poland and Canada and my father is canadian, i speak english every day with him. So i can easily speak english even on mumble with english accent. I was starting learning Polish and English from when i was born.
Can your character afford a building?: No, I don't think so.
Do you need help with the interior?: I must see, maybe a little bit of help would be needed.

W1zKhalifa16 29/04/2014 - 13:48

W1zKhalifa
  • Gracz
  • Currently owned business (if any):

None.

• Previously owned businesses:

I don't know if it counts but I have owned three businesses (Quality Gum, Quality Club and Quality Drive) on a different account I would say almost two years ago. This account is now banned but not because of me but due to my friend to which I have given my account to.

• How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:

I had the club and the gym for about three months because the building that I have used for the businesses weren't mine and I had to give them back to my co-partners. And Quality drive I had for a bit longer than that but this was because back then there was no need for a building in order to own a business.

• What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:

Well as I've said, no building for the club and the gym and for the driving school, I just couldn't play as often and I have decided to stop playing until sometime ago (almost or even 2 years).

• What type of business would you like to run in LV?:

As gym was the most successful for me, this is my first option.

• If the first type is unavailable, then what?:

I would really like to have a pharmacy or mobile shop/provider in case gym is not available.

• How well do you speak English?:

My English is very good as I have spent most of my life (8 years) in England. I am originally form Poland though.

• Can your character afford a building?:

Definitely not because I would like to start my game on the international side with a new character, I hope that this isn't a problem.

• Do you need help with the interior?:

After owning two businesses with buildings I don't have a problem with designing the interior.

Edited by HAZARD17, 30/06/2014 - 20:02.

Mewho212 02/05/2014 - 18:10

Mewho
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any):
MANEKIN (restaurant), Eska FM (radio-station). Both in the Centre of Los Santos

Previously owned businesses:
MANEKIN (restaurant)

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:
Thereabout 1-2 years. It' s start of my career on net4game. Starting from restaurant "Central Ristorante" with my frined and ending to currently owned business.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:
I can't answer this question because my business are still active.

What type of business would you like to run in LV?:
Hmm.. most likely it will be workshop, big workshop in centre of life in Las Venturas.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?:
"living with cars", yeah its second idea to own car dealers service.

How well do you speak English?:
I am graduating from high school, so yes speaking english is my good way. Probably everyone understood me.

Can your character afford a building?:
Yes, of course. I can do it with my main character.

Do you need help with the interior?:
I am convinced rather not. MANEKIN restaurant is made by me. You can rate me always.

Edited by xplouth, 02/05/2014 - 18:11.

KunderSiren849 25/06/2014 - 19:31

KunderSiren8
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): I do not own any business.

Previously owned businesses: None.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I was a 
manager couple of times.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I never had one.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: a Gym.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Maybe a 24/7 shop?
How well do you speak English?: I live in Sweden and i speak 
fluently both english and swedish.

Can your character afford a building?: I got a new one because i forgot my characters name, so i can´t afford it.
Do you need help with the interior?:Nope i think i can handle it.

Amerykańsky46 27/06/2014 - 19:25

Amerykańsky
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any):  Now not.
Previously owned businesses: I owned business with my friend, that was Driving School, but I operated a lot of other types of business and I know how they works.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: For about half of year, maybe more.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: My friend stopped playing on this character, driving school went down and cars had wheel blocks for about three thousand dollars. I wasn't good to pay for that because I will not take this money back.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I preffer to open cheap and good local restaurant, something like American restaurants next to the road.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Hmm, I think I will open car dealership what selling used cars from Los Santos, something like Mercury, but I will not selling new cars - only used.
How well do you speak English?: Be real. Everyday I operating two languages, American English and Polish in home. American English is a little different than British English, but this diffence is small. Then I can help to everyone, because sometimes I understand more than I can say. :)
Can your character afford a building?: Yes, my character is not a rich person, but can buy small or bigger building in LV.
Do you need help with the interior?: No, I can do interior by myself, I know how to do that good.

PanDanon0 28/06/2014 - 00:39

PanDanon
  • Świeżak

Currently owned business (if any): I do not own any business.

Previously owned businesses: None.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Well, i was playing on this server like 3 years ago, then i joined *reklama*.com so i think i have big experience about running business etc. Actually i am a part of some rp projects , companies.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: --------------------
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Taxi Company
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Guard Company
How well do you speak English?: I am Polish, but i use English everyday. It's a part of my work, also as i mentioned i play on *reklama*.com but i want to be a part of your project Misiek.

Can your character afford a building?: No, but it's not a problem, i can lease it or something.
Do you need help with the interior?:
I am good with this.

Lime9 31/10/2014 - 04:55

Lime
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): Yeah, just got it though.

Previously owned businesses: None, i didn;t have a chance and money to run a business
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Well not long, only couple of days but i was a manager in some businesses, so i think i can cope with people and i can handle all the stuff i will have to do.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:  ------
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Well i think the most needed business in a city is Restaurant? So i was thinking about restaurant in the midlle of the city, loads of customers, good place to talk, eat something, spend some time with others, good, good times.
How well do you speak English?: I'm Polish but i live in England for nearly 9 years now, so i think my English is perfect to run a business, to communicate with other people.

Can your character afford a building?: Depends when the International net4game is going to be up, for this time no - My character cannot afford a building, but in couple of week/months propably i will have some spare money to spend on building.
Do you need help with the interior?: No i don't, i can make an interior on my own without someones help. 

Edited by Lime, 31/10/2014 - 04:57.

Harde babsko80 01/11/2014 - 15:49

Harde babsko
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any):None, I've had driving school but my character has been blocked.

Previously owned businesses:Driving School (Elegnacka Nauka Jazdy)

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:Not much, about 2 or 3 days but it's enough to understand it's system operation.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:Blocking my characte because of some unfair cops.

What type of business would you lke to run in LV?:I would like to run Driving School because I have got some experience with this type of business

If the first type is unavailable, then what?:I might as well run a restaurant because it's nothing hard to do. How well do you speak English?:Well... I have been learning it for about 10 years so i can speak it almost fluently. Also, I will be studying english filology so it's a great way to broaden my vocabulary.

Can your character afford a building?:No.

Do you need help with the interior?: No, I can make beautiful interiors just give me a chance and I will prove it.

mikusiek230 10/03/2015 - 01:30

mikusiek23
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any):None.
Previously owned businesses:I was only helping my friends with managing a bit.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:Few days but I'm fast learner :)
What type of business would you like to run in LV?:I think some kind of restaurant.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?:Car dealership or Pharmacy
How well do you speak English?:I think I can speak well. I used to study a lot.
Can your character afford a building?:Nope. :(
Do you need help with the interior?: I can handle it. :)

Just gimme a chance and I'll do my best ;)

Edited by mikusiek23, 12/03/2015 - 11:38.

GrizZzli34 15/03/2015 - 12:31

GrizZzli3
  • Świeżak

Currently owned business (if any): KissFM
None.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Minimum one hour depending on how much time i will have after work but i work on day shift so I spend quite a lot of my free time IC.
None.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Radio station, KissFM
If the first type is unavailable, then what?:
Pharmacy.
How well do you speak English?: Fluent.
Can your character afford a building?: Not at the moment, but I'll save up if it's necessary.
Do you need help with the interior?: Yes i do but i don't mind making it by myself i will just take my time.

Baboon597 19/03/2015 - 17:13

Baboon
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Palmas Transports, Palmas Cocktails.
Previously owned businesses: Previously I've got a chance to managing the Speed Station which was owned by Kole70.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I start playing my current main character about 8 October 2014. After month the Kole send an information of recruitment for manager. He doesn't have time to get workers and build any interior, so he give us a chance to take his duties. First thing what we've done was making an interior. It takes about three days. There wasn't any audience limit, so we start recruitment and gain first employees. After all they says our company was like a big family. Their don't want to let me go but I decided so I doesn't had any else way or chose.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: The reason was quite simple. Kole started to adding new persons as a management and I can't found a same tongue with those. That makes us problems so I decided to leave the business in codition as i found it.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I can't decide between a transport company and a gym.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: I've got a two businesses what I want to start managing. If any of them will be able to get, I'll chose the security.
How well do you speak English?: I think the level of my knowledge and speaking is fully communicative and that doesn't make me any problems.
Can your character afford a building?: It depends on how much money I have to assemble. Certainly I'll cover a part of the needed amount.
Do you need help with the interior?: No. I can make it on my own. I maked a few interiors and they wasn't really bad.

Edited by Baboon, 19/03/2015 - 23:43.

Nikusiaa 1 13/04/2016 - 13:51

Nikusiaa
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): Lingo Taxi.

Previously owned businesses: QM Driving School, Voyager TAXI.

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: At least few hours per day.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I had to make a break with SAMP- I gave management to vice owner.

What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Taxi - I have experience and Bar or Car Service - Garage.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Garage/Bar - if not -  Pharmacy - Drugs or.... Cheap and nice Hotel.

How well do you speak English?: Very well, I'm Spanish living in Poland and I got FC - First Certificate.

Can your character afford a building?: Si - no problem.

Do you need help with the interior?: I can build one- but it won't be perfect.

Edited by Nikusiaa, 13/04/2016 - 13:52.

PrettyMotherfucker7 03/05/2016 - 04:54

PrettyMotherfucker
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Hello Misiek, 

You don't even realise how happy I am to come back to net4game after two freaking years and be glad to notice a "International net4game System" for foreign players!! Omg, such excited to know that it might work! And people from all over Europe could play with us! Great, great idea guys.. - by the way here is my application :)

Currently owned business (if any): Currently I don't own a business. Hopefully I could in LV!

Previously owned businessesHonestly I never owned a business in a way that I would have all responsabilities on my shoulders but I'm one-hundred percent sure to begin that fun, and be very creative in RolePlay Business taking!

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Regards that I never owned or runned a business on my own... I was surely employed as a high ranked workek in a company. As long as I can remember, I was a manager in two companies, in a Gym and a Restaurant. I spent about two months or more being one so I can surely imagine how it's like to have responsabilities and works to do for the people to keep the business running!

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: ---

What type of business would you like to run in LV?: And here comes the best part..! Hmm, honestly I love fixing vehicles so I'd be a mechanic myself... But yeah.. I would love to run the best WorkShop Customs in Las Venturas! Definately the biggest dream!

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: If the first type is unavailable, then I would love to open my own Pharmacy located in the heart of LV!

How well do you speak English?: My English is very good. I'm originally from Poland but I moved to Ireland in 2007 (9 years - migration). My spellings are good and I'm satisfied with my English language level for a Challange like this! My vocabulary is also good and I feel confident to say that. Never be ashamed for little mistakes we all do! :)

Can your character afford a building?: At the moment I doubt it but in time I may get to a stage when I'm gonna be a bit richer so I can afford a decent area for my new business! I won't spend money on some trash items i won't need, so I can acutally start saving up for the business... I'm not too poor as well :P

Do you need help with the interior?: Oh yes... the interior would be the biggest problem. I never done interiors by any chance! So a good help with interior would be very nice and of course I would appreciate it!!

I hope Misiek will approach this application in a positive way and won't be so judgemental! :)

Bless up people!

ben_max-1 17/07/2016 - 04:14

ben_max
  • Świeżak

Currently owned business (if any): none
Previously owned businesses: none
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: N/A
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: N/A
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: LVPD 
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: car dealership

How well do you speak English?: Very good :)
Can your character afford a building?: I don't know
Do you need help with the interior?: maybe, but I can map/script :)

Note: I'm new and the server doesn't allow me to spawn that's why I don't have any money -_-

True Neguś980 24/07/2016 - 18:58

True Neguś
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): Electro Gym

Previously owned businesses: Reedus FM,Blood Security,

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Few Months

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:Because I've been really busy.

What type of business would you like to run in LV?:Gym,Restaurant or Pharmacy.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?:Then i take what will left. :P

How well do you speak English?: Quite good,i can comunicate with person who speaking english pretty well. Of course i still

learning,but i think i can make it. :P

Can your character afford a building?:Sure.

Do you need help with the interior?:I have a little company,I building interior's with my friend so it's not a problem. :P https://net4game.com...-fh-industries/

Edited by Kolega Mateusz, 25/07/2016 - 11:31.

SiluLilu1 03/10/2016 - 23:37

SiluLilu
  • Gracz
  • Currently owned business (if any):

Driving school

• Previously owned businesses:
Taxi Company
  • How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:
My first business was Taxi Company. I tried my best to get a huge profit but it wasn't that easy. I had to spend more money for reparing cars than I've earned. Today I am developing my business (DRIVING SCHOOL). It goes pretty well and I really enjoy it but i'd rather to have something that profit doesn't depend on workers. As you should know there is a lot of situation when you have to employ new player and there is still risk of destroying vehicles without repairing them after their duty. 
  • What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:
I've stopped carrieng about the taxi business because as i said before i had to pay more than i've earned
  • What type of business would you like to run in LV?:
 I'd like to implement my idea that is all the time on my mind. As a Radio Station owner I'd connect internet radio that I've created before and offer another system of advertising like live ads, offers etc. Of course i am going to record them for order. 
  • If the first type is unavailable, then what?:
Any business excpet (taxi, driving school or restaurant)
  • How well do you speak English?:
I think I can speak english pretty well. I've spent a lot of time playing on english RP Server. I'd be able to talk with anybody about anything if it comes to communication.
  • Can your character afford a building?:
Sadly, no.
  • Do you need help with the interior?:
I've been manger of pharmacy company and I was creating the interior for them. Creating another one won't be a problem.

Edited by Owen_James, 06/10/2016 - 21:55.

MADblaze-8 31/01/2017 - 12:45

MADblaze
  • Świeżak

Currently owned business (if any): Not now- not here :)
Previously owned businesses: Many, a lot of. F.e : #reklamujemy english language serwer :D
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: 90% czasu
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:-
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Casino or Taxi CORP
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: It's ok... I got a lot of plans so it won't be a problem.
How well do you speak English?: I guess so. Studying english plus I got FC Certificate
Can your character afford a building?: Not now, but I got time to collect money
Do you need help with the interior?: I will need. But if not... I will try doing it myself.

gimmly10 05/07/2017 - 16:43

gimmly1
  • Gracz
Currently owned business (if any):
Currently I don't own a business on this server. However I have owned business on other RP servers including English servers.
So other business that I have owned were Rental Vehicle company, Taxi company, Property Selling n Buying, Stock Market Exchange (Not a business however treated it like a job) .
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Through all servers that I played I normally spend minimum of 6Hours of simply managing houses and attempt to be within Peek Hours.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Well as I was changing servers (From others to Net4Game) I decided that I should simply sell my business and gift all the money to new comers as every little helps right?
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: This depends on the situation that LV would been. I can't really decide what they need atm. Therefore I can't state but I can give few ideas.
Property Management, Restaurant/Bar, Car Dealership (New as well as 2nd hand) and many others, depending on the Economy and demand.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: We'll, it's all business right? Therefor if the first is unavailable simply analyse the market and find a gap in the economy and the market meaning I would be able to bring what players need and want.
How well do you speak English?: Fluently in order to prove this I have received B in my GCSE's in England. However Polish is my home language therefore I could potentially combine business within these two servers attracting others to move around from cities and make the game more enjoyable.
Can your character afford a building?: Unfortunately at this moment in time I can't however looking into two weeks time I guess I will be able to.
Do you need help with the interior?: I would say i don't need help with interior as I have friends which I play with (English and Polish) currently on Net4Game and they are capable of helping out with it. So I have support from others as I always support them and this would not be a problem.

Thank You, hope to hear back from you.

VaTuM16 03/08/2017 - 13:09

VaTuM
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): Night Taxi
Previously owned businesses: DirtyMoney FM
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:4-5 months
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: The only building I could afford was miles away from town centre.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Bar/Restaurant
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Pharmacy or Radio, I don't mind.
How well do you speak English?: Fluent
Can your character afford a building?: I just spent my savings on one bussines so not really.
Do you need help with the interior?: Nope.

datim -2 13/01/2018 - 21:34

datim
  • Świeżak

Currently owned business (if any): ---
Previously owned businesses: ---
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: 0 hours.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: ---
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Gym or Casino.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Radio or Pharmacy.
How well do you speak English?: Very well.

Can your character afford a building?: Nope.
Do you need help with the interior?: No.

Johnny Begum1 25/04/2018 - 15:29

Johnny Begum
  • Świeżak

Edited by Johnny Begum, 25/04/2018 - 15:29.

Iscool2 10/07/2018 - 01:55

Iscool
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any):No i don't own any business
Previously owned businesses: No
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: i spend 3 hours everyday on net4game
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:0
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Taxi or driving school i don't know for this moment
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Restaurant
How well do you speak English?: 8/10
Can your character afford a building?: No it can't
Do you need help with the interior?: Yes i think

Edited by Zack Begum, 19/07/2018 - 20:08.

Motka Cooper8 03/08/2018 - 12:04

Motka Cooper
  • Świeżak

i m english 

i cant speak polish 

yes city english 

Currently owned business (if any):i dont have 
Previously owned businesses: i dont have
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: 2 day
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: -
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Pizza Eating
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: shop GYM
How well do you speak English?: good i m english
Can your character afford a building?: ---
Do you need help with the interior?:yes 

Edited by Motka Cooper, 03/08/2018 - 12:02.

Kartku18 04/03/2020 - 23:59

Kartku
  • Gracz

proponuję tym panom wyżej dać że tak powiem wolną rękę w prowadzeniu international net4game myślę że zasłużyli łapka w górę elooooo

YoungBarti38 22/05/2020 - 17:23

YoungBarti
  • Gracz

I am businessmen who speak English.

Felipe13370 25/05/2020 - 11:38

Felipe1337
  • Świeżak

i too speak london

0 user(s) are reading this topic