* * * * - 25 votes

We need businessmen who speak English.

• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

B M62155 08/10/2013 - 15:15

B M
  • Zarząd

POPULAR

As you may know, we've been preparing the launch of an international version of the server for a while now. We see it as a fun challenge, but we know that since the Polish scene is so vastly different from the English one, a lot of preparation is required. In the past year we made our software much easier to understand for newcomers. Yesterday's introduction of the interactive tutorial further increases the conversion rate.

So how are we going to do it? Polish players will remain in Los Santos and whoever gets within its borders will see everything in Polish. When you cross the border and go to Las Venturas, every text will be in English. We'll probably add visas as a requirement to cross the border.

But there's no city without business. We need you guys to run the first restaurants, car dealerships, taxis, workshops and every other kind of business there. The government will most likely subsidize the cost of founding those first companies.

We, obviously, need you to speak English fluently. Or, at the very least, write properly. Here's the application form to be filled out and posted in this thread:
Currently owned business (if any):
Previously owned businesses:
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:
What type of business would you like to run in LV?:
If the first type is unavailable, then what?:
How well do you speak English?:
Can your character afford a building?:
Do you need help with the interior?:

Charlz39 08/10/2013 - 17:48

Charlz
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): --
Previously owned businesses: Big A School Drive (as manager) Secret Security Service(owner, i bought that business)
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Like 2-3 months.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I hadn't got enough money to keep business working properly, another reason also was owner's conflict with administrator(Bartek maybe remembers my sweet brother xD). 2 weeks ago Rafal removed my interior so i want to start again.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: If it will be possible i want to run Gym
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Car Dealship.
How well do you speak English?: Fluently, but like all people i also make mistakes
Can your character afford a building?: Yes, if it wont be too expensive. I can earn money until project start,
Do you need help with the interior?: If someone will be that good to help me I'll appreciate any help. I dont have any special buildings qualifications

Edited by Rafał Rostkowski, 08/10/2013 - 20:30.

Ansferek63 08/10/2013 - 17:59

Ansferek
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): None
Previously owned businesses: Workshop (I had it with my friend, it was a company)
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Not much, it was about one month.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: We need to sell our business because of updates, which make it more difficult to hire a new workers, (The Workshop was far from the Center of the city) people were saying that it was too far.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I'd like to open a workshop.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Then, if it'll be possible, I would open a restaurant.
How well do you speak English?: I think that I am speaking English quite good, i am learning this language since i was 7. It is naturally that I am making some mistakes but all the time i try to improve myself.
Can your character afford a building?: It depend on how expensive the building will be.
Do you need help with the interior?: Yes, it will be nice if I recive any help with the interior I never had a chance to try this option.

GuN GuN310 08/10/2013 - 18:02

GuN GuN
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Nothing.
Previously owned businesses:I just have an a small restaurant, it wasn't really mine restaurant, but I was one of the liders that could actually do same things that as owner of the restaurant, and actually I would like to own the business by myself, just to see how it will work.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Like I said, the restaurant wasn't really mine, but i was doing my best and i have sat quite long on the business building, the avarage of time that i have spend in the business it was sometimes like 2 or 3 hour per day. And the whole business was opened for like a fief weeks. Then the owner have sold it.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Same thing, I didn't do anything to this business, I don't have a clue why the owner have sold the business, but I hope i will get my own business and run it for a long time.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I think the one of the best business that i would like to open is car dealing somwhere near garages, or something like that.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: If that first business is unavailable I would like to try open gym, I don't think so that will be to hard to me, but I got hope that the first idea will be choosen.
How well do you speak English?: Hmm, maybe my english is not perfect, but the rating that i think i got is like 8 out of 10, I use to live in England, so i have to learn english, and with time it's still going better, so i don't think that will be a big problem.
Can your character afford a building?: For this time I don't think so, because last time i have spent all my money on some other stuff, but I will try to earn some money just to afford the building.
Do you need help with the interior?: I don't think so, maybe Im not the best interior maker, but I know the basics, so that wouldn't make any problems.

Edited by GuN GuN, 08/10/2013 - 18:05.

Alask336 08/10/2013 - 18:03

Alask
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): None, but if being manager counts - San News
Previously owned businessesIf i remember properly - an motorbike dealer, then after adding feature that gave these dealers possibility - it transformed into a vehicle dealer. And a restaurant, which hasn't stayed for too long.

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Since 2010 i had two businesses and i took care of them for like month or two. But, i spent like 4 to 6 months holding office of an manager in San News, which i still hold.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Being unexperienced businessman these days.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Actually, an radio station. I'm nearly in love with this job and i think that old players remember me for being such a good redactor and in further time - a presenter. 
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: I'd like to try something new, so i guess i'd pick an ASG.
How well do you speak English?: To be honest, i've started my english education while i was 4. I don't think that i speak fluently, but i'm not the one to judge that, because as far as i can remember, i'm not good in judging myself.
Can your character afford a building?: It depends on size of the building and the area.
Do you need help with the interior?: I've tried placing objects and moving, rotating them - but it seemed too hard for me. A help would be nice and i'd appreciate it.

JayHex238 08/10/2013 - 18:07

JayHex
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): None.
Previously owned businesses: Wasn't really a owner, but I've helped in making interiors for various types of businesses.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: For about a month I had a status of vice leader of the firm.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I lost my position just beacuse of the owner, who suddenly stopped playing.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I think it would be a large restaurant, or even a club, who knows.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: If it won't be available, then I would go through maybe by a workshop near the ''city centre''.
How well do you speak English?: Well enough to make a rational conversation. I seldom make any mistakes at all, so don't worry.
Can your character afford a building?: I think I would be able to, but I will need a bit more time for it, unless you will help me up, or something. Everyone knows that I coudln't make a restaurant in a small thingy.
Do you need help with the interior?: If you mean to build it properly, I don't think it can be a problem for me.

Edited by JayHex, 08/10/2013 - 18:09.

kalejdoskop12455 08/10/2013 - 18:11

kalejdoskop12
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Play Mobile, Cartex Workshop, Monkey FM station, Play ASG arena
Previously owned businesses: La Certa Restaurant
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: It's almost 1 year.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Not enought time, since I began my studies, then I had to find a job. I was returning home late, too tired to relax on net4game.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Mobile Operator.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Nothing else. Play Mobile is the biggest mobile operator, because of mine, so I'm the best person for this job...
How well do you speak English?: To graduate my study, I have to have a certificate C1... So my language must be in good condition.
Do you need help with the interior?: Nope.

Edited by Bartosz Misiak, 09/10/2013 - 09:52.

Painusiek 364 08/10/2013 - 18:56

Painusiek
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Currently I'm owner of Driving school and the a Car Workshop
Previously owned businesses: None
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I did create my Driving like 4 mouths ago and Workshop about 1 mouth ago, but I'm not sure really.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Previously i never own any business apart from this two that i have now. So i cant really answer this question.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: What business? I don't know really... I can manage any business That not include very high skill of English language. For example Radio Station will be to hard, but I think I will create Restaurant or Pharmacy. But I can change if someone will take over them.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: I said earlier that I can manage any business, so I don't want to double my answer.
How well do you speak English?: I think I speak on good level of English language. but my writing and reading is better. And managing a business won't be a problem for me. Obviously i will make errors in my English, specially in grammar but I'm only human.
Can your character afford a building?: If i will be playing on my main character I can afford to spend some money, but not a lot of it. I don't want to invest too much, because I don't know if i will make any profit on that.
Do you need help with the interior?: I think i will need some help, but i have some friends that will make an interior for me.

Edited by Mateusz Tolak, 08/10/2013 - 18:59.

malymatek46 08/10/2013 - 19:15

malymatek
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): None active at the moment.

Previously owned businesses: A driving school which I have managed with a friend and Umalego Workshop which is now owned by my friend. 
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Not long but I think that I have gained enough experience during this time.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I went on a long holiday abroad and therefore I didn't have time to continue running it and I didn't have anyone I could trust enough too stay and look after it.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I would like to run a restaurant as I think that it is an essential for everyone and will also give me a good profit.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: I think that my second option will be a car workshop as I have previously managed it in Los Santos.
How well do you speak English?: I think that my English is good as I spend a lot of time around Brits and I've got a C grade in GCSE English :)
Can your character afford a building?: It depends how expensive the building is but he should be if he receives some financial support from the government.
Do you need help with the interior?: No, I should be fine with it and I can always get help from my friend who is fairly experienced.

Edited by Mateusz Wierzbowski, 09/10/2013 - 18:17.

Pure462 08/10/2013 - 19:16

Pure
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Santos Taxi
Previously owned businesses: The biggest one and also the one that I personaly liked the most was 'UHC Pharmacy'.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Our Pharmacy stayed for about four months.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: The main reason that we've abandon the business was that we haven't enough time to run it properly so we decided to sell it. 
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: A pharmacy.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: ASG. 
How well do you speak English?: Hmm, I'm not the one to judge that but I've been living and learning in English speaking country for about seven years now.
Can your character afford a building?: Depends when we would need the money in for, but pretty much yes. 
Do you need help with the interior?: Since pharmacy is a straight business it doesn't need one of those big shinny best looking interiors, I would do it on my own.

B M62155 08/10/2013 - 19:32

B M
  • Zarząd

POPULAR

Just to clarify, the question "can your character afford a building" is purely statistical, we don't need your answer to be positive. Also, there will be no need to purchase the business service. We will provide that for free.

Viki20 08/10/2013 - 20:27

Viki
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): Blue Driving School.
Previously owned businesses: Just this one above.

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: About three, maybe five months. In fact it was something like an year, but i've made some breaks to get some rest.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Temporary lack of time.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Café

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: I'll probably think about running a driving school again, it's kinda fun, and safe since the new security have been realised.
How well do you speak English?: You can see above, I try to write some more than just an answer. My English is good enough to deal with english-speaking role play.
Can your character afford a building?: For a café? I don't think so. Actually i have something like $3.000. But i have a really good idea how to make it nice and climatic.

Do you need help with the interior?: Nope, I'll deal with it myself.

//You should fix the writting language here, everything I write is highlighted in red, it's irritating.

Edited by Viki, 08/10/2013 - 20:29.

Kasiek4404 08/10/2013 - 20:30

Kasiek
  • Zarząd

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): ---
Previously owned businesses: Restaurant
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Couple of months. 
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Lack of time. Frankly speaking, I didn't have enough time needed to conduct such a business.
 What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Restaurant.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Gym or pharmacy. 
How well do you speak English?: Well, to be honest I'm not used to judge myself but I can't miss this opportunity. I've been living in the UK for almost six years or even a little more than that. I have to use this language on daily basis therefore, I'm able to communicate in English pretty much very well - both verbally and in writing. Adding on to that I'm a confident and enthusiastic individual with a bit of experience which I believe makes me a good candidate. I have the drive, passion and willingness to join the English side of our server by having a chance to lead one of the businesses. 
Can your character afford a building?: Unfortunately no, because I'm a fairly new player and I don't think I can afford any building.
Do you need help with the interior?:  I've never tried to do anything along those lines, so unfortunately yes. However, I know quite a lot of people who could help me out. 

WATYKANSKIE KATAKUMBY 804 08/10/2013 - 20:35

WATYKANSKIE KATAKUMBY
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): I don't have currently any bussines.
Previously owned businesses: Never had any. 
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I haven't got any bussines, so I don't have to manage it. I want to create a new business, I would like to create a Gym or a Restaurant, I think it's not so difficult to manage it, but If I had one, I think I would have a lot of time to manage it well. 
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: There was no reason, because I hadn't got any bussines yet.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I'd like to run a Restaurant first, but it won't be normal Restaurant, I thought about playing my business like a subway, because it's hard to meet people who want just to play some RP in restaurant, they just run it, get some food and go out. 
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: If it were unavailable, I will try to create Sport's Club, based on Gym, I think it's good idea, because I haven't meet it before.
How well do you speak English?: I'm just 15, but I think that my English is pretty good, because I'm studying ninth year on additional English course, I'm in group which is preparing for second school certificate - called matura, when we all were writing matura exams, I passed it on 80%, so I think it's nice result, if I'm just fifteen.
Can your character afford a building?: Amm, I think I can, because I'm still playing on one character, so I have some money there.
Do you need help with the interior?: I have some friends who can help me to deal with it, so I don't need any help, I hope.

Dictator89 09/10/2013 - 10:22

Dictator
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): I don't have any business at this moment.
Previously owned businesses: I've never had my own business before.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: -
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:  -
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Hmm, i would like to run motel, because new players will need place to stay, before they will buy first house or apartment.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: So, the second option is a workshop.
How well do you speak English?: I think my english is enough to write or talk, but sometimes i make a mistakes, unfortunately. I'm still learning this language, so my knowledge of the english is getting better and better.
Can your character afford a building?: Not really, because buildings are expensive.
Do you need help with the interior?: Nope, i can make interior alone, but if i'll need some help i can ask my mate who is interiormaker.

Pietras9351 09/10/2013 - 11:33

Pietras93
  • Gracz

Written for(he has a block):  daminus

Currently owned business (if any):Rainbow Cars

Previously owned businesses: Salon Samochodowy Diomedi, Cruzzola Cars and Restaurant, but i don't remember its name.

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Whole amount of time which i've spent managing businesses it's about one and a half year. Except a few breaks, i've always been a businessman on this server.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: In two of three cases i've lost desire to play and simply my business disappeared. In third case I had have earned enough money to buy everything what I wanted and I've sold my business.

What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Car Dealership

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: It might be restaurant

How well do yo u speak English? I can't judge myself but i think i can write properly and pretty fast.

Can your character afford a building?: My present business: needs a lot of money to order cars so i can't afford a building.

Do you need help with the interior?:No I don't. This is the best part of launching a business.

Mikeros138 09/10/2013 - 15:46

Mikeros
  • GameMaster SA-MP

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): I don't have any businesses.
Previously owned businesses: I've owned Demon Driving School with UltorMiki (http://net4game.com/...0695-ultormiki/)

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: It was more than 2 months.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Because our cars were broken by our workers.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Workshop.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Restaurant or security.
How well do you speak English?: I think that I speak English very well, especially if I've learnt it almost 7 years.
Can your character afford a building?: No.
Do you need help with the interior?: I have never done it before, because Ultor and his friend were doing it, so yes, I do.

Edited by Mikeros, 09/10/2013 - 15:51.

Preesident190 09/10/2013 - 23:16

Preesident
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): None

Previously owned businesses: I was the owner of Central Bar.

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I spend much of my time during the duty in managing a businesses, for like.. two/three months. 

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: there were not profit. 

What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I love to run a big gym in nice place.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?:It might be a phone shop, or hotel.  

How well do you speak English?: Well i live in England for nearly year and half so in my opinion my speaking and writning in english isn't so bad but to be honest but is not perfect, also i go to english school so my speaking is getting better each day. 

Can your character afford a building?:  I haven't got enough money to buy own building.

Do you need help with the interior?: Nope, i can do it.

Edited by Bartosz Szewczyk, 10/10/2013 - 15:45.

Rukol 14555 10/10/2013 - 18:01

Rukol
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any):  Eagle Gym & Eagle Palace (Stylized on night-club), on in-active character - Russian Garage
Previously owned businesses: Eagle Pub, and some others, i dont remember
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: If we count "gang" as "type of business" it will be almost 1 and half year. If not; well, i started to be a businessman in march 2k12
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I did not have much time, now i have more.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: The most? I'd like to be a owner of big hotel. 
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Car dealing company.
How well do you speak English?: It depends on situation, im trying to use the easiest words to be sure that, the other person will understand me in 100%.
Can your character afford a building?: Nope.
Do you need help with the interior?: No, i think i can handle it.

Edited by Rukol, 10/10/2013 - 21:55.

Artur K156 10/10/2013 - 19:39

Artur K
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): Hall Corp Driving School, i'm also owner of one house, where i'm giving people a place to live.
Previously owned businesses: I've got one business, and i think i'm good businesman ;)
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Something about one year, i think.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I still got it..
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Bistro, restaurant.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Mobile store.
How well do you speak English?: Good Enough.
Can your character afford a building?: I've got a few building, i could sell them out, and then buy new one.

Do you need help with the interior?: No, i can do it by my self.

Edit: I've change some of my answers, from 10/10/2013 i've learned many things and earned some experience.

Edited by Artur K, 27/06/2014 - 22:54.

Pan Mumin 326 10/10/2013 - 20:20

Pan Mumin
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Pizzy & Wizzy Club, Pizzy & Wizzy Gym and Rasta Security.
Previously owned businesses: Rasta Taxi, Rasta Driving School, Eden Club, Fragata Club and Texas Bar.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I spent about three years in managing my businesses, with short breaks.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: The main reason was financial benefits which were larger than buisness profits.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I would like to lead gastronomy.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Then i would choose workshop.
How well do you speak English?: I haven't got any problems with english-writing, but I can't speak english very well.
Can your character afford a building?: Well... I don't think so.
Do you need help with the interior?: No, i haven't got any problems with creating any interiors.

Edited by Pan Mumin, 11/10/2013 - 14:11.

Rich Homie116 11/10/2013 - 13:23

Rich Homie
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Previously owned businesses: --- 
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:  I was working as a supervisor in many locals for half a year, but i didn't have enaugh money, to set up my own biseness. 
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I didn't have a buisness, so I didn't have to sell/abandon it. 
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: if it's available, I will manage a restaurant.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: It will be a car dealership
How well do you speak English?: not bad, but i'm don't speak engelish perfectly.
Can your character afford a building?: I can only buy few objects, and buisness panel. But i don't have money to buy a building.
Do you need help with the interior?:  No i don't need help.

LWIH38 12/10/2013 - 00:13

LWIH
  • Gracz

POPULAR

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I spend 'bout 2-3 hours per day managing my businesses. I'm often buying and selling cars, and doing some other stuff to get some money without working in restaurants or car services.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I didn't have any businesses but I think that money is most common problem.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I'd like to run Security Corporation.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: I think that taxi will be great idea!
How well do you speak English?: I don't know. I think my English is about 7-8 / 10. I often write or talk to people from England, but like everybody sometimes I make mistakes. I'm still learning, and going to be better, so I don't think that I'll have problems with that.
Can your character afford a building?: I don't think so... I don't have money, and that's my biggest problem.
Do you need help with the interior?: I don't know... I think I can handle it.

Smalcu391 12/10/2013 - 15:38

Smalcu
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Diamond Ammunation, Elite Gym.
Previously owned businesses: Funny Club.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Almost over four years.
What was your number one reason to sell​/abandon your business?: I stopped running my businesses because I haven't enough time to do it,  and I had to study more, every year. I always get home late and tired, so I didn't feel that good and energized to play.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I would like to keep running the AmmuNation. It's not that profitable, but there will always be people dependent on this business.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: If the 'AmmuNation' would be unavailable, I can still run any kind of business existing. I have much of experience in every kind of business. But if I could chose for the second time, I would chose a Gym.
How well do you speak English?: I live in a country, where the official languages are French and Dutch, which I speak both fluently. I can't rate myself depending on the level of what I speak and can write in English, but I'm trying to be just as correct as it can be. 
Can your character afford a building?: Euh..Not really.
Do you need help with the interior?: No, that wouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Smalcu, 01/02/2017 - 18:43.

ProM19 12/10/2013 - 15:55

ProM
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): Idaho GSM, Idaho FM.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I'm not sure about this, but alot of time and virtual money!
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: ---
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Of course Idaho GSM and Idaho FM! Idaho Corp is the future. ;-)
How well do you speak English?: I'm not sure about this, But at this moment - I living in other country...
Can your character afford a building?: We'll see ;P
Do you need help with the interior?: Not really, but thanks ;-P

Rangy7982 12/10/2013 - 17:47

Rangy
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Exotic Club
Previously owned businesses: There were few businesses, but I don't remember names now. Mostly restaurants.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: There was a restaurant near parking lot on Market that I was running for a month and sold it for a decent price, because it was so attractive. I'm running now a club for about three months.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Money and better investment.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Restaurant (club, pub etc.)
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Car dealer
How well do you speak English?: I can't say much about my language skills but I understand every word and I can speak smoothly face to face. I like american english more than original language (in UK or England).
Can your character afford a building?: Well, I can't afford another building yet.
Do you need help with the interior?: Nope, not needed.

Edited by Rangy, 12/10/2013 - 19:35.

Jednooka Czirliderka 446 12/10/2013 - 21:44

Jednooka Czirliderka
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): No i dont have any company now, but mayby in the future i can have one 
Previously owned businesses: Angels69 Club, Keszmejker Driving School, Keszmejker Taxi, Underground GYM

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:  Something Between half a year

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I suspended game so i can't lead this.

What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Gym

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Restaurant
How well do you speak English?: I think my English is quite okey,  I learn English more than 5 years but hardly ever i have small problem with some expressions, but it;s not a big problem

Can your character afford a building?: If i sell some building, yes

Do you need help with the interior?: I think i can do it 

JackDaniels1285 13/10/2013 - 01:33

JackDaniels
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Qsavito Restaurant and Train Hard Service (Not owner, only good post)
Previously owned businesses: None.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Four month.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: For money and better investment.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Restaurant or Bar.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Mobile Network.

How well do you speak English?: I think, that my knowledge of a foreign language (English) is very good. I learn it from the end of the sixth year. I can translate myself every sentence of which I draw any conclusions. I haven't got any problems with English.

Can your character afford a building?: Fifty-Fifty. I would prefer if someone helped me with this.

Do you need help with the interior?: No, I don't need help with this.

Edited by JackDaniels, 28/01/2014 - 23:52.

Bajtek185 13/10/2013 - 11:24

Bajtek
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Turismo Cars (currently the company's business is suspended)

Previously owned businessesDillmore Security Department, SBTW Driving School, Panaceum Pharmacy. 

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Nearly six months.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:  Because I needed some cash from my objectives and I didn't have time for game.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: A gym.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?:  Pharmacy.
How well do you speak English?: I think my English is at a good level, higher than the average. I'm learning this language since I can remember. I often leaving abroad, mainly to the Netherlands, where I use English all the time - to communication with people, spend time with my friends (they're living there) and normal life. My English is so perfect for playing and doing business on the English side of the server.

Can your character afford a building?: This may be a small problem, but I can make some money in a short time.

Do you need help with the interior?: No, I can do good interiors. 

Edited by Bajtek, 13/10/2013 - 21:16.

xdaniox50 16/10/2013 - 23:37

xdaniox
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): Currently no businesses are owned by me, as life goes on, I hope that this will change, the dream that i fallow is to make the world a better place for every little organisim on this planet.
Previously owned businesses: In the past i was the owner of many unpopular businesses, for example ; Security, Club and Restaurants. They did'nt go well so i had to close them down, wasn't making enough profit to keep it going, it was harder each day to keep it up, but then the final day came that i was forced to close it down.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I've tried all my best to expand my business and make it more popular, failed all the time. Now as a more experienced man, I want to try all over again and make one big business that would help people in their daily life. I even spent each spare second that i had to improve my business.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: No income, could'nt pay the rent, as a ordinary man in Los Santos i ran a  Private Limited Company ; It's a bussines that doesnt have anything to do with my own private property by this term i mean that they dont have access to my bank content and property.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: The business that would help in peoples daily life, a Taxi Company with the best and trustful drivers that would provide the best and fastes transportation from one place to an other in a small amount of time. A company that everybody would like to work in, best working conditions and the best wage that some people that I know would kill their selfs to get this job, thats the thing that i would like to have in my company, hope that this would be a success.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Then i would chose a Security Company to protect people from dangerous actions.
I've seen many companies of this type in Los Santos but i'm not sure that they are doing well, some companies just hire any unemployed person, maybe its the fault of the employe or the boss that cuts the wages of employees and hires new to make more money on them, thats only my story, cant really say thats its based on facts or on lies.
How well do you speak English?: As people say my English is Perfect. I live in Ireland for Six to Seven years now, everyone talking English around me, anywhere i go English, English and English. The subject that are studied by myself were English, German, Irish, Science, Technology, Religion, SPHE, CSPE, IT, Business, Maths and Geography.
Can your character afford a building?: Not really, but if much work would be put in to it, well I can say that it's possible. I know that it would take some time but i would try my best. I've seen somewhere that your going to provide the building for free, not really sure about if thats true or false, if it is then i'll be glad to take it with all my respect and put every second that I have to run the bussines as well as possible.
Do you need help with the interior?: I'm not a perfect interior builder but i can manage it, its not a big deal, so Yes i can make an ordinary Interior for the inside of a building that I'm going to own. If i would own a house and could afford to practise a bit more, I belife that i would become much better at creating and managing furniture in my house.

Edited by xdaniox, 11/01/2014 - 14:03.

Renx1 20/10/2013 - 11:36

Renx
  • Świeżak

Currently owned business (if any): --

Previously owned businesses: I have but not in Los Santos.

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I havent manage buisnes in LS before, where i was working it was Liberty City and there for like an year.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I had problems in LC so i just left my buisnes like that, and fly abroad to Los Santos. It wasnt a good choice because i left my whole life there but it was the only way to keep myself alive.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Best buisnes for me would be a Garage, im a Motorcycle fan and i love engines. This would be superb posibility for me to earn money and get back to life i had before i moved here.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Probably any kind of Bar, Pub or a Restaurant where i could meet new friends.
How well do you speak English?: Fluently, i live in England for 4.5 year now, so English is like my first language and im using it every day. Also i've got good accent to speak English like on skype or teamspeak.
Can your character afford a building?: It will depend of how will my jurney in LS goes, but on this time i'll say NO.
Do you need help with the interior?: If someone will be that good to help me I'll appreciate any help. I dont have any special buildings qualifications

Edited by Renx, 20/10/2013 - 11:37.

Matewoosh9848 20/10/2013 - 21:13

Matewoosh98
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): Now I own one driving school with my friend, it name is Smart Driving School.
Previously owned businesses: Before this business I haven't businesses.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: After I came to USA, I haven't time to play in N4G, because I have 7 hours difference, but before I came here, I spent all of days on N4G. Now I can help for many people about RolePlay rules. Now I can play, because I have a target to play on this server. :)

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I don't sell or abandon my business. It be to today, but my friend pay for building, and my second friend work in this business sometimes.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I think Driving School, but I have a plan, to open restaurant. I have a plan to open restaurant, before my friend buy script for business, but after my friend buy code, he did driving school. Now I have a possibility to do that. I promise - I will not waste this opportunity.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: When first type is unavailable? My second plan is be vehicle dealer. In this business I have a good profit, and someone have is the use and be happy. :)
How well do you speak English?: I don't speak well, but I can help for someone, who need help. Now I live in U.S., and I can speak English to communication with many people in my school. Sometimes I forget words, but not always. From month to month I speak better than previous months.
Can your character afford a building?: Now? Unfortunely, not. But I can earn money in my current business, and I can buy building about 1-2 weeks.
Do you need help with the interior?: Of course. I know MTA Map Editor. I did many buildings in this editor, and many other constructions. It is no problem for me! :)

Regards for administration, and see you! ;)

Edited by Matewoosh98, 20/10/2013 - 21:16.

ZŁ0286 21/10/2013 - 11:13

ZŁ0
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): Not, but it doesn't matter.

Previously owned businesses: No I don't. But I know how.

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I saw panel many times, because I was manager in many locals.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: -

What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Hmm. I think about gym or weapons shop. But restaurant is good too.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Like on up. Gym, weapons shop or restaurant.

How well do you speak English?: 7/10 I'm diffident:P

Can your character afford a building?: I don't have much money IC. But OOC I can buy panel, and objects.

Do you need help with the interior?: No. I can make interior self.

Edited by ZŁ0, 21/10/2013 - 12:18.

Mutrix 12 21/10/2013 - 18:25

Mutrix
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): ​  Galaxy FM.
Previously owned businesses: Awesome Driving School.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: A few months.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I haven't got a lot of time to run business beacuse I had to much personaly reasons.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: If you gave me a chance I would like to run a Gym or Radio.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: I took a second type.
How well do you speak English?: Not bad :)
Can your character afford a building?: I don't have to much e-money, but I can bought a objects package and another one, but only OOC way.
Do you need help with the interior?: I don't need help to build the interior

BGX15 23/10/2013 - 15:36

BGX
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): I'm owned a workshop - FUN WORKSHOP
Previously owned businessesMy previously owned businesses are Workshop and Taxi.

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: I spend a 2-4 hours in the business in Los Santos

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?:
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I like to run a workshop in LV.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: If the first type is unavailable, then i like run the the Car Salon or Gym.

How well do you speak English?: I speak English Well, I understanding them in 100%.

Can your character afford a building?: No. I can't have any money to a building

Do you need help with the interior?: No, I can do interior.

Edited by Bonifacy_99, 23/10/2013 - 15:37.

Sidney^^1 27/10/2013 - 23:59

Sidney^^
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): --
Previously owned businesses: On n4g i had "Tatsuya Car Rent" a lot time ago. Other projects - Car dealer, and workshop.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: A few weeks.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: I sold it 'cause I decided to take a break from the roleplay

What type of business would you like to run in LV?: Car dealer, or workshop, definetly.
How well do you speak English?: Enough. :)
Can your character afford a building?: I think it can be a problem, because my character's in ruin.
Do you need help with the interior?: No.

Simpson 327 07/11/2013 - 22:21

Simpson
  • Gracz

POPULAR

Currently owned business (if any): -
Previously owned businesses: I had a pub, cleaning service and driving school on the edge.
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: It's hard to say but in a past i spent a lot of my time for my growing carrier and i know the people know my posture of a business. Generally i spent about half a year for mu business in Los Santos.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: So, I sold my enterprise because i needed money for a new car to my brother and i stand over money to criminals, it's horrible. I can resume business at any time but there is a one problem, i don't have any cent just only few thousands in debentures.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: This is a little difficult on a presents day, but i think it's will be workshop or exclusive restaurant for rich people. The prize will be similar like in Los Santos but you know it's Las Venturas, very rich. It's a casinos city.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Then i can run a driving school or pharmacy. I'm very canny man.

How well do you speak English?: So, I think that my English is much better than others cause i spent about one and a half year in England and on a next year I'm going to study on "Middlesex University in London" majoring of logistic.
Can your character afford a building?: I'm afraid of not cause my character is to say the least "poor" but if administration give me a loan i can repay it for a few weeks.

Do you need help with the interior?: I don't think so. I spent few hours in MTA on creating a interiors.

Edited by Simpson, 16/11/2013 - 23:09.

Werkezuge30 18/11/2013 - 21:43

Werkezuge
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): None.
Previously owned businesses: Los Santos Boxing League
How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: Oh well, it really depends. Me, and my team, since we created Los Santos Boxing League, spent a few months on managing. Unfortunately, the idea wasn't interesting to players, so we decided to close it.
What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: People didn't like it. We had a lot of motivation to put a life in our business, but, like I said above, people wasn't interested in that type of business.
What type of business would you like to run in LV?: I'd like to create something really different. We called it "Adrenaline Company". Our target is bringing a lot of fun and adrenaline to players by organizing interesting events like races, marathons, and much much more.
If the first type is unavailable, then what?: Well, I just can not imagine that my idea above wouldn't be available. We have a lot of motivation and power to managing this business, we don't want anything else.
How well do you speak English?: I can't estimate it by myself. I have a lot of friends that speak only English, I'm really active member of Couchsurfing Kraków group where I meet a lot of different people every week. They say my English is really good, but it still needs more practice.
Can your character afford a building?: Nope, my character is totally broken.
Do you need help with the interior?: I didn't have any chance to meet your built-in editor, so I think I'd need your help.

CzopsoN682 22/11/2013 - 15:09

CzopsoN
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any): None.

Previously owned businesses: Workshops which were near criminal organization.

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?: 2 years.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: Because I don't have time. I spent all days for learning.

What type of business would you like to run in LV?: 24/7 shop near the petrol station and Hotel because i have a capital to create this business. 

If the first type is unavailable, then what?: It isn't possible!!! :)

How well do you speak English?: Hmm... I think I can speak with other people without "translator". At school I have good marks but if you have a 24/7 shop or hotel you don't need to know english perfectly.

Can your character afford a building?:  Yes.

Do you need help with the interior?: No. I know how to do interior in MTA and of course I have friends who help me.

Edited by CzopsoN, 22/11/2013 - 15:14.

Fenix_Raven17 25/11/2013 - 01:39

Fenix_Raven
  • Gracz

Currently owned business (if any):driving school (Angoli School Driving)

Previously owned businesses:for now I only own the Angolu School Driving. But when my friend was out of town i took care of his taxi business

How much time did you spend managing businesses in Los Santos?:since last week almost all day. But since i chose new managers, then i get to spend less time in the business. Now im getting ready to have english speaking players so that the business get profit in LV as well.

What was your number one reason to sell/abandon your business?: i have never left a business yet. I try not to give up even if im not doing good. I always stand up after falling down. And i can tell im doing it right since the business is bringing me money again.

What type of business would you like to run in LV?:i dont wanna open a new business i just want to divide my current business into two languages. I want to leave 4 cars in LV ans thats where im gonna manage my business, hire new people, and try to do my best in these two places.

If the first type is unavailable, then what?:LV and LS. i think it is the perfect solution. i can buy a building and put it under the same company if possible, if not then im gonna open a new company which is only going to take place in LV. -if not then I will open different kind of business such as bar, gym, security or taxi.

How well do you speak English?: i have a family in Canada that i constantly keep in touch with. My english is pretty fluent.

Can your character afford a building?:yes, the business is giving a good profit over a week. I think it is the highest one in LS, everyday I hire 5 workers. I have 20 active workers already.

Do you need help with the interior?:no. Im a pretty good designer of interiors.

0 user(s) are reading this topic